Decision Dilemma: Keeping or Parting Ways with Our 2019 Expedition Max – Seeking Insight and Opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought mine here, they sent an email this week saying they have 15k off some

I looked at a few in their ad. Seems that on a 2024 they are selling at MSRP. 2023's are discounted about 3%. I saw nothing reduced 15K in their Expy's.

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I looked at a few in their ad. Seems that on a 2024 they are selling at MSRP. 2023's are discounted about 3%. I saw nothing reduced 15K in their Expy's.
Really? I see three at the very top of the list.

Attachments

• IMG_0421.png
    IMG_0421.png
    666.1 KB · Views: 7

2018ExpyPlatinum

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Really? I see three at the very top of the list.
All the 2023's are heavily discounted. The one blue one is $16K off. How do they do that? That's a little tempting, but I HATE what Ford did the the taillights and grill. They took the classy look away of the 18's and 19's. Now it looks old. My apologizes to those of you who like it and own it.

I also read that Lincoln has literally thousands of 2022's and 2023's on lots. I don't know about prices.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dang that's so tempting. It makes sense why they are so heavily discounted. From my understanding, you cant lease prior model year vehicles, so it makes purchasing the vehicle more intriguing by lowering the price to an amount the banks wouldnt mind lending. Platinum trim has had deals since the my22s came out because the spp and tinberline trims are the darlings of the lineup. Also, without the massage function, it's no better than a kr, which have no deals. Rumor has it that the my25 expy will debut this week, and the fords are having trouble keeping resale, so the value of the my23s still on the lot will drop like crazy. Might as well give em away cuz they won't be worth anything next week if ford really does reveal the my25.

Last edited:

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hadn’t heard that about not leasing prior model year stuff. I thought I’d seen various deals on such that were discounted. Seems like Maseratis I’ve looked at for wife have had deals on the 23s. I could see how they wouldn’t want to lease those as the whole idea is for you to pay the depreciation and resell it later.