Do your adjustable pedals work right?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CertusExpo

Customizing trucks since I was 7 with my Legos
Reaction score
Let me know when you have some inventory. My 2003 Expo pedals barely move.

red423

Reaction score
You guys need to step up..............

I too was a little shocked at the cost of fixing that adjustable pedal until I realized one day my wife may need to drive my expy. She is 5 foot tall I am 5-10, so you see she needs adjustable pedals and a working seat to drive our tank. After pulling apart the cheap ford plastic gear and installing this new solid brass machined part sold here, I know my wife and our kid are safer. May not mean much, what I have to say, but I'll tell you what, for less than 90 bucks, I know she can drive our expy without any trouble in case she has too.
I am just happy someone decided to improve on and build a better part. If you are on the fence on this, get over it and order one today, believe me you will be happier knowing it works right, then wishing it did. :imo:red423

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Red423,

I agree. I bought the first one that Curless Auto made and I couldn't be happier with it knowing that it will never break again. No I just wish he would tackle the gears for the blend doors. :smile:

OP
OP
C

Curless Auto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I too was a little shocked at the cost of fixing that adjustable pedal until I realized one day my wife may need to drive my expy. She is 5 foot tall I am 5-10, so you see she needs adjustable pedals and a working seat to drive our tank. After pulling apart the cheap ford plastic gear and installing this new solid brass machined part sold here, I know my wife and our kid are safer. May not mean much, what I have to say, but I'll tell you what, for less than 90 bucks, I know she can drive our expy without any trouble in case she has too.
I am just happy someone decided to improve on and build a better part. If you are on the fence on this, get over it and order one today, believe me you will be happier knowing it works right, then wishing it did. :imo:red423

Thank you for the kind words!

OP
OP
C

Curless Auto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Red423,

I agree. I bought the first one that Curless Auto made and I couldn't be happier with it knowing that it will never break again. No I just wish he would tackle the gears for the blend doors. :smile:

Yep! Andy has the very first one sold. Thanks again for your help and your willingness to be a guinea pig!