Dream Car....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Explor2Exped

Explor2Exped

Full Access Members
Reaction score
One of the ugliest cars BMW has ever made IMO. :Grenade:

Yeah, I don't really care much about the new body styles they came out with...

Now Dodge has really improved their lineup I think personally.

I LOVE the new charger body style. When I saw one in person it blew me away.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
everyone is entitled to their opinions...lol...i actually am a fan of the R8...and the LF1

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well if dream cars are the talk.... a quad cab F250 diesel on 44s... and its gotta be a stick

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well i still want MY charger. has to be an all numbers matching car. weather i go to a barn and find one or if i buy it all ready done. i want one! but i saw something really sick. a v10 super charged R8. now talk about a fast car! the guy was on the free way around here and had a nvy sticker. but be doing really good then. some sort of officer at least! and how do i know it was the v10 and super charged? well i saw the badges on it and it had a whine to it.

Thermo

technical advisor
Reaction score
Panda, when I get my charger, that is what I plan on building (1970 Charger with the Viper V10 under the hood being packed by a supercharger). My goal is to have at a minimum of 800 hp to the ground. If I don't get that car, then I am looking at a 66/67 Mustang with a 5.4L motor from out of a LIghtning under the hood. If I get something that is "turn key", then I am looking at a Beck Lister. But, we'll see. I want a project that is unusual and will make heads turn.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Panda, when I get my charger, that is what I plan on building (1970 Charger with the Viper V10 under the hood being packed by a supercharger). My goal is to have at a minimum of 800 hp to the ground. If I don't get that car, then I am looking at a 66/67 Mustang with a 5.4L motor from out of a LIghtning under the hood. If I get something that is "turn key", then I am looking at a Beck Lister. But, we'll see. I want a project that is unusual and will make heads turn.

i dont like stangs. so i either want to go with a 71 chevelle or an old charger. and put a very unique engine in it like that. still want numbers matching 69 daytona, but a nice unique charger would do good too. something better looking then the fast and the furious charger. haha who needs a big ass S/C sticking out of the hood to go fast?

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im getting a 1956 porsche 356 next year. ive been wanting one for ever. finally got the finances to get one.