drivers seat no AC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChaLug

Reaction score
I just bought a 2015 Platinum.

The drivers seat AC is not working. I do not hear any air blowing. The lights for the push button work.

The passenger seat AC does work. The blower turns on high and turns down as the button is pressed and 'blows' cold air into the seat.

I am guessing there is an issue with the drivers seat AC blower. :emotions33:

I have studied the owners manual fuse box information and cannot find anything that says 'drivers seat blower'. Does anyone know which one that might be? I can test that first before I go moving the seat to get at the blower under it.

Any other ideas?

I traded a 2011 XLT for this and it also had cooled seats and they worked great. :(

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
According to the wiring diagrams there is only one 40 fuse protecting both seats. See if you have voltage to the blower motor and thermocouple - check the filter while you are there.

OP
OP
ChaLug

ChaLug

Reaction score
According to the wiring diagrams there is only one 40 fuse protecting both seats. See if you have voltage to the blower motor and thermocouple - check the filter while you are there.

Hi! Thanks for the response. Which fuse would that be...just for curiosity sake. The fuse box diagram does not clearly state that.

In order to check voltage, I am going to have to unbolt the seats and tilt them back. That will be a chore for a weekend...