E fan review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well i have had my E fans on for a little over a month..

my set up consist of two 10" pusher fans that come on with the A/C only each fan pulls 8 amp's and both are ran off of one 40 amp relay

on the inside i have one 16" puller fan that is activated with a thermal switch at 180 degrees, this fan draws 15 amps and is also wired into one 40 amp relay

the main reason i put them on was to help keep the A/C cold in stop and go traffic and it works well at that.. down in the Tri Cities on a few occasions at over 100 degrees the A/C stayed nice and cold in heavy stop and go traffic

a few times at night all 3 fans were running and it didn't even dim the head lights, i thought it would so i am happy with this..

there is more power that is noticeable in the seatometer and pulls hills a little better,

i have tracked the fuel economy very closely and came up with 1.3 mpg gain on my avg which is great, it the day to day use of the car that will equal about 3 days more driving on a tank, not huge but any gain is awesome..

i will post pics up in a few days as i am having camera issues

Last edited:

97ExpGuy

Reaction score
I would very much appreciate a write up with pictures. I have been wanting to switch over to electric fans for a while.

OP
OP
KWT2000

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey all sorry for the delay but here are the pictures..

#1 The 18" fan installed
051.jpg

#2 One of the 10" installed
044.jpg

#3 A better look at one of the 10" fan's
042.jpg

#4 The therostatic switch
046.jpg

#5 The relay's and switch installed
048.jpg

#6 Look at all the room with that big shroud and fan out of their
045.jpg

#7 The temp probe installed in the radiator
003-1.jpg

#8 All in all i think it is a clean install and frees up alot of room in the engine bay
002-1.jpg
001-1.jpg

Last edited: