Electric Fans?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone have any pricing for different brands...which are better?

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you test fitted them? Last time I bought 16" fans, they wouldn't fit.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm, not sure then. Wasn't aware they used different radiators for the different engines...

03blkstanggt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
why not run an electric water pump and bypass all the cooling pretty much. metzier(or something like that) runs for 350 bucks for the shelby with the 5.4 im not sure if it would work being the same motor pretty much. but that would get rid of the fans, the belt, the pulley, etc.

rptr00

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what are you saying? eliminating fans just because you have an elec pump? elec pump would be great but I am not sure about getting rid of the fans

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Was wondering if anybody on here with the 03-06 Expys had some E-Fans installed? I want to put some on my truck, but want to get an idea of how everyone is mounting them on these trucks. Let me know. Thanks

Purchased 2 - 14" fans with 2 fan controllers running independently from each other from Troyer.. Have not had any issues for 5+ years with them..

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani