electrical fuse 15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
studabaker

studabaker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The dimmer was on. I think ithas dried out from the winter because I know I looked into that before and even swapped out the cluster which did not resolve it. At least im in CA and not too much rain.

Now I am worried I have jacked my transmission if the rake sensor was in fuse 15. Hopefully the computer will learn the to use the clutch better again in a week. At stop lights it has been disengaging occasionally noticably.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The next time you have trouble with the lights PULL the interior Lamp Relay instead of pulling fuse #15

There is too many other circuits that fuse #15 controls.

If you do need to pull any fuse #14 would be a better choice

OP
OP
studabaker

studabaker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As embarrassing as the fix was and the pulling the fuse that had the brake pedal sensor on it I was not imagining the problem. The doors being locked electronically sometimes shuts the lights off and other not. It usually works with the key fob to turn the courtesy lights off when I lock the it with the fob. I locked the doors with the doors switch and it did not shut the lights off.

Now the only thing is suspect is one of the license plate lights is not working.

The problem is very much related or has the same effect as the dimmer switch. Maybe the issue is in this circuit.

I wonder if the short in the rear license plate bulb might be causing this problem?

I will try to repair that and see what that does. I have a few other priorities and it seems to be working for now.

thank you for the information and it may be helpful still.