Engine running rough & Faulty Air Ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

I have a 98 4wd Eddie Baurer that has started to run rough and also the rear of the vehicle is down due to air ride compressor not coming on. I have hooked up the compressor to the battery and it will manually pump up the front but the rear doesnt budge. I have checked all fuses and relays but all seem ok. I can also hear what seems to be a vacuum leak when the engine is running. The engine seems to run rough when you step on the gas. I have taken it in before for a repair due to a vacuum leak. Has anyone seen this on either problems? I am trying to get this vehicle ready to sell since we have just bought a new one, and am trying to fix this myself, but the manuals that I have dont include the wiring diagram for the air ride system. I operate a electronic repair shop so this would not be difficult if I could get the service info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.