European 2003 eddie bauer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
THOSE ARE 1 OF MY 2 THAT IM CONSIDERING TOO!!! see what shipping method they are using...i.e. UPS, FedEx...ect...then you may be able to find out the real shipping cost and call them out on shipping...

OP
OP
-PJ-

-PJ-

Reaction score
Yes I will or I think the easiest way would be finding someone in USA to help me in that as a middleman? :)

OP
OP
-PJ-

-PJ-

Reaction score
the next mod is taking off the headliner and sealing the moonroof cause it's leaking. Must be the drains... :(

OP
OP
-PJ-

-PJ-

Reaction score
if any of you consider buying such rims please remember that they have 1 problem. They're loosing the center caps. I have already lost one, figured how to secure them, but anyway lost another :p. Fortunatelly it's a small town and I found that one but still 1 missing.

OP
OP
-PJ-

-PJ-

Reaction score
I do have OEM, originally came with the car but the question is if harley-davidson has different nuts?

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes. The harley caps use a special type of OEM lug nut. You may have OEM ford lugs but they might not be the OEM Ford Harley Davidson lugs. Did the cap just fall off and the lugs were still in place?

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
good looking rig but from the pics, doesnt look like the roads are that forgiving so i think slamming it may be a bad idea.