European 2003 eddie bauer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

-PJ-

Reaction score
So here it is. 2003 eddie bauer. I have repaint it, made some interior changes and finally, yesterday received new wheels, so right now I can post the car pic on 22's. Unfortunatelly a little bit dirty but I'm proud of it.

img1327800x600.jpg

Last edited:

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
CLEAN! I would remove the roof rack, black headlights and foglights, then slam it.

OP
OP
-PJ-

-PJ-

Reaction score
305/40/22' I would rather keep the roofrack. In my case it is useful sometimes, but offcourse navigator's would be better. Unfortunatelly they're to expensive. When it comes to lamps, I have found some on ebay but they want to much for the shipment. Haven't found black foglights

OP
OP
-PJ-

-PJ-

Reaction score
thanks, I just need to find a front bumper spoiler, cause it's missing. Do you know where to find one? I was searching on ebay but nothing...

thevalleyboy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thats nice - clean - I like it - as for black lamps - it's probably illegal anyway - I know when I visit the folks in BC if you have smoked, blacked out lamps the RCMP make you remove them or they tow you - Rules state that you lamps must be reflective, and not obsturcted (AKA not restriced in visibility) or else you are not operating a safe vehicle. I actually looked up a court history case with ICBC (BC insurance company) that a sucessful law suit was calimed against a guy with smoked out brake lights that was rear ended - he was actually found guilty as he had a vehicle without proper marker lights and was operating an unsafe vehicle. Had to pay the entire repair bill and only his insurance was affected and he was the one rear ended. Just things to think about!!!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he wont have to smoke them...the housing itself would black with reflectors in it. im looking at 2 stylyes on ebay...black housing with chrome light reflectors...and black housing halo/led projector headlights...not sure which one yet...the halo/led give the headlights a more custom feel...just got rid of my chrome ones and miss them

OP
OP
-PJ-

-PJ-

Reaction score
I live in Poland. You can make everything legal here if you know how :) so there would be no problem with smokin' them.

This is what I was thinking of:

HL-FExpedition0306-BKCL-03.jpg

The problem is they want $160 for shipment when I know that it should be around $40 :(