Exhaust Size?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anybody here know (well I'm sure you all do) the size of the front and back of the muffler?

I'm upgrading to a Magnaflow or Flowmaster (still haven't decided yet) muffler and tip... but I can't unless I know the proper size.

rptr00

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I believe its 2.5, but thats not very critical unless you are trying to do it yourself. most shops will use whatever they have and make it fit. I went with a magnaflow 3 inch in/out. I got the same one from the catback kit, its like 22" long. pretty deep tone and quiet inside the cab.

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah actually I'm doing a whole 3 inch body lift with me and my buddy. We are gonna use clamps instead of welding the muffler.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so you did decide to go with the BL. good for you. make sure you do the exhaust AFTER the BL so you can bring it up under the bumper.

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so you did decide to go with the BL. good for you. make sure you do the exhaust AFTER the BL so you can bring it up under the bumper.

yup, I thought I'd be better off with 35's anyways. Once I get enough money I'll buy a programmer. For now all I'm doing is the body lift, 2" spacers, TT, muffler, and wheels+tires...

After that I'll probably upgrade to a whole exhaust system with straight pipes or something, an air intake, and the rest would all probably be visual stuff.