Expedition Forum decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay87LX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Soooo, how are we coming along on those decals. Its been almost 2 months since the last post in "site news" about it. I think a few people had said that the "design and font of "Expedition forum" at the top of the page was good. This is really taking a while for something that was promised when someone became a supporting member and all we really are doing is supporting and promoting the owners site.
Also IIRC several people said that they had no problem contributing finacially for the cost, again for something that they were supposed to get anyways. Is it just the laziness of the mods or owner oof the site or whoever is responsible?

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its not cheap to have custom stickers made, and if you do, you would probably have to order a certain bulk amount in order to keep costs low. If you would like a decal, these guys probably can make you one.
CUSTOM DECALS and CUSTOM STICKERS

All I know is just to buy my Slednecks logo for the back window of my truck was 25 bucks at the time... If I weren't going to school and had an extra 20 bucks to donate just to help ensure the site stay open, I would be more than happy to seeing as I have saved that amount of money ten times over in advice and tips acquired from the site. The sticker is just icing on the very useful cake to me...

Last edited:

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Well, the forum should take it off of the subscription page as an incentive to pay up then. I'll pay either way, but they need to remove it if they aren't going to make one for us. Every other forum I'm on promises to give one up when you pay, and you actually get one in the mail a few days later.

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Didn't we already have a thread about decals? Why a new one?

Vista Print always runs specials and they esp cut deals for larger quantities.

I just had a couple of magnetic door decals made, along with a vinyl banner and t-shirt and some small peel-off decals for a decent price.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All we need is an admin to go order a bunch of them in bulk and then distribute them to us.
Payment should be in Paypal.

But I will say this, if they are not all white I won't be buying one lol.

ydopen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i want one that looks like The supporting member logo but has the web site where it has supporting member at the bottom.

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Well if i was getting the money from the fourm you would have your stickers
but its not my call. Shaggy has too make the call sorry