Expedition Hood Badging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jiffyusa

Reaction score
I’ve noticed some of the 2019 expeditions, have the letters on front of the hood. Anyone know where you can get this for a 2018?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You noticed the stealth packaging letters, the part number is KL1Z-5842528-BB and they retail for about $130.
Seems though that Taska has removed from their website, maybe sold out/back order?

33.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you plan to apply paint protection film to your hood, you should do it before installing the Expedition lettering since there would be no easy way to go around the letters when applying the film.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here I'm ripping all the badges off my Expedition, and others are adding more. I like the clean look.....

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just in case you forget what type of vehicle you drive? I see it as 10 more spots where dirt and bugs and grime are gonna build up

cmiles97

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Shouldn't Ford give those away as you are giving them free advertising?

It reminds me of the older sticker at the top of the windshield trend. Glad they told us it is a mustang, we'd have no idea otherwise.

mustang windshield.jpg

Maybe you can put one on the hood and windshield and start a whole new trend.

To each their own but not for me.

Edit: Here near Albany folks love to hang out in the passing lane. This is the only sticker I'd consider:
slower traffic.jpg

Last edited:

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Shouldn't Ford give those away as you are giving them free advertising?

It reminds me of the older sticker at the top of the windshield trend. Glad they told us it is a mustang, we'd have no idea otherwise.

View attachment 30682

Maybe you can put one on the hood and windshield and start a whole new trend.

To each their own but not for me.

Edit: Here near Albany folks love to hang out in the passing lane. This is the only sticker I'd consider:
View attachment 30683
I’m getting the slower traffic one! Or one that says “smaller vehicles———>”

Grey ghost

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Alot of people didn't like seeing LINGENFELTER on the windshield of my 88 trans am, with good reason. But I agree, mustang on the windshield is a bit goofy. Like the slower/ smaller vehicle is a possibility.

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Alot of people didn't like seeing LINGENFELTER on the windshield of my 88 trans am, with good reason. But I agree, mustang on the windshield is a bit goofy. Like the slower/ smaller vehicle is a possibility.
I try to not sticker or add bling to my truck panels and windows. Everybody knows it’s an expedition, no need to plaster it all over the hood IMO. Thts like going to an auto zone and picking up some chrome plated accent stickers or a hood scoop.