Expedition lover who does not wanna give up on my truck Help!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

first born

Reaction score
I love Ford Trucks, and am a proud owner of a 2001 expedition, which i do not wanna give up on. She has always ran like a champ until i allowed someone to jump start my AC clutch using a staple, what in the **** i was thinking i dont know, ohh yeah its cuz i wasnt thinking, i was being dumb, neways since then i have been in a world of hurt, frustration, dissapointment, regret, however i refuse to give up, please help

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love Ford Trucks, and am a proud owner of a 2001 expedition, which i do not wanna give up on. She has always ran like a champ until i allowed someone to jump start my AC clutch using a staple, what in the **** i was thinking i dont know, ohh yeah its cuz i wasnt thinking, i was being dumb, neways since then i have been in a world of hurt, frustration, dissapointment, regret, however i refuse to give up, please help

You may have to seek professional help.

proftomda

Reaction score
You haven’t explained anything regarding your issue except that you let a unreputable person mess with your truck. What’s the issue (ie symptoms) other than poor decision making?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire