Expy won't start after brake bleed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

phydeaux

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for the delay in responding. Last week I let the truck sit overnight w/ the battery uncabled & on an external charger. In the morning, I was able to fire it right up. I let it warm up then shut it off. After sitting a few hours, it fired up again. After the weekend snowstorm that hit this area, it again cranked up ready for work today. So the battery is still good IMO. The only thing I had to buy after all this was a 20A fuse (which may or may not have blown from my mistake).

Next time I bleed the brakes, I won't leave the key in the On position. I'll just get my son to come cycle the brake pedal for me. Lesson learned.

Thank you guys for all your help.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Glad you got it fixed. Hopefully you keep a strong jumper box, charged fully, just in case. Moose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
P

phydeaux

Reaction score
Looks my maintenance has caused another problem. The ABS & Traction Control lights have been on the past couple days (constant, not flashing). I guess I got air into the system? Unfortunately I can't look at it till this weekend.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It never ends does it, oh well, another chapter of your Expedition. Read up on your problem, it's probably something you did or didn't do. Abs systems have their own set of rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk