Extended Wheel Lug Studs for Wheel Spacers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Still no rubbing to date on my setup.

Have you stuffed the wheels in all directions? Mine doesn’t rub going to get groceries. Expy Dave wants to use his off road and I do use mine off road. What little it can handle. That’s what we are looking for. If staying in the 11”-11.5” wide tire is the answer it would open up a entire new world of wheels. The only offset I know and have seen in use are the +18’s with a wider tire. They don’t give you that poke everyone likes. But my paint is trashed and it’s winter and gets covered in salt in less than a block of driving. I have chipped my side window and windshield. All my trucks have been on 6” lifts or better and I think the added tire to fender clearance reduced a lot of those problems. I will say I will never run -44’s even if they look super sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have you stuffed the wheels in all directions? Mine doesn’t rub going to get groceries. Expy Dave wants to use his off road and I do use mine off road. What little it can handle. That’s what we are looking for. If staying in the 11”-11.5” wide tire is the answer it would open up a entire new world of wheels. The only offset I know and have seen in use are the +18’s with a wider tire. They don’t give you that poke everyone likes. But my paint is trashed and it’s winter and gets covered in salt in less than a block of driving. I have chipped my side window and windshield. All my trucks have been on 6” lifts or better and I think the added tire to fender clearance reduced a lot of those problems. I will say I will never run -44’s even if they look super sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes full lock left to right going over a curb. Haven’t gotten around to taking it off road yet. Was going to wait until I got the hellwig sway barS and the struts/shocks on it.

Next time it’s in need of a bath I’ll take it on one of the off road trails around me.

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I got 3 MPG back after greasing all the brake caliper pin slides. Little thing I forgot to do when I put on these new rotors and pads :33:

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
With the right number of wheel spacers, you could fit 44” mud boggers. LOL

b647b253c367feb666b35f8cb828529d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@Expedition Dave, are you saying that 5mm spacers are available that are hubcentric, and do not put extra stress on the lug bolts (there’s enough thread to use them)? It seems that may be a good size for my needs, too.