Factory service manual options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mkc1962

Reaction score
Howdy folks, New to this forum.

I just aquired a new to me 2006 Expedition, with 107k miles. 1 owner, but a slight bit neglected on overall maintenance. Ive done everything anyone would do at 100k, all the fluids, plugs, etc. Even though I've owned a Mountaineer for the past 12 years, there is a lot of difference between the two. What are my best options for a FSM specific to the Expedition? And no I am not talking about chiltons or Haynes. Neither of those go into good specifics of the workings of the 4 wheel drive section on this vehicle. Ive owned many of the old school 4x4's but the new auto system with its actuators/solenoids or whatever is totaly greek to me. Thanks for any info.

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Torrents (but wiring diagram won't work) or ebay. I think I paid 30 bucks for a DVD a few years ago. It was the FSM (and wiring diagram) for all Fords 2000-2003 so it was definitely worth it.

AskMeLater

Reaction score
Workshop Manual options for 2003 Exped. EB 4x4

Hi, all.

I recently took possession of a 2003 EB 4x4. I want to buy a genuine Ford Workshop manual. (I know they're available on DVD, and I'll probably get one of those, too. I just like to have a hard copy as well.)

Anyway, here's a question for you techs out there... Would any 2nd gen (03-06) manual work for me? Of course, I'm trying to find a 2003-specific version, but if I find a smokin' hot deal on another 2nd gen year, will I be good to go? (I suspect that the answer is, "No", but I have to ask)

Thanks for the help. I checked the archives and didn't really come up with anything.

BTW, if anyone has for sale, for a 2003, a nice set of workshop manuals and/or the Wiring Diagram manual, I might be interested

B

bedrck46

Ford workshop manual on DVD. Can be obtained from seller "morpheousking" on e-bay. Cost about $20.00 Much better than Clymer, Haynes or Chilton and also includes wiring diagrams

Don't waste your money on a Clymer, Haynes or Chilton Manual.
It is well worth the $20.00 just make sure you get the DVD for your year as the seller has different DVD's for different years

Last edited by a moderator: