Fault code help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chio4

Reaction score
Anyone else have this pop up before? Now the second time

bwhinnen

Reaction score
Crankcase ventilation disconnected? Installed a cold air intake? Removed any hoses? Could also be a PCV issue …

bwhinnen

Reaction score
Sorry, the first one is the error code (Crankcase Ventilation Disconnected), it relates to the pressure in the crankcase being out of specification. Usually related to a cold air induction kit.

Could be as simple as the dipstick not being seated correctly (stupid I know) or the PCV or another part of the ventilation system is bung or come loose.

OP
OP
Chio4

Chio4

Reaction score
thanks for all the advice I checked PVC and all oil and dipstick Stuff. nothing . im going to give it one more time as the first time was A month ago before it came on again.

Sorry, the first one is the error code (Crankcase Ventilation Disconnected), it relates to the pressure in the crankcase being out of specification. Usually related to a cold air induction kit.

Could be as simple as the dipstick not being seated correctly (stupid I know) or the PCV or another part of the ventilation system is bung or come loose.