finally got signed up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grizfyrfyter

Reaction score
been lurking around here for a few weeks and found some good advice on expy's. info i found here helped me track down 4wd problems (transfer case shift motor) and engine light/ rough idle problem (MAF Sensor).

anyhow, a little about me, i live in Sonora, CA near Yosemite national park, i work for the US forest service as a firefighter (which means i have no $ to do anything nice with my new expy). i just bought a 1998 Eddie Bauer 4WD expedition for $1500 with the afore mentioned problems. i have installed a Zapco Competition Component kit and another pair of rear Zapco speakers, Zapco 1000.4 amp and a Pioneer AVIC-900BT headunit, all sounds SOOOO sweet with all that air space.

looking into lift options to put 33" mud/snow tires on for getting to work (near Dodge Ridge Ski Resort) in the snow without ever putting chains on.

glad to be here, feel free to ask any questions.

OP
OP
G

grizfyrfyter

Reaction score
its nothing special to look at. stock lift and stock tires. other than the touchscreen head unit, the interior looks completly stock too (even though it has $5k worth of equipment).