floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yuk067

Reaction score
i just ventured into the 3rd row of my 2012 expedition and noticed there were no floor mats. i was wondering if anyone had this or do i have to call the dealership because they forgot to put them in .

thanks

Gene

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not included in the $50K price tag.
Check online for custom mats. I have Weathertechs for all 3 rows (cuz I got kids)

Matt

dariod

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have weathertech for all three rows and cargo. I threw mine oem the first day i got expo in garbage weathertech or nothing.

kiowamtp

Reaction score
I agree on the weathertechs as well. Love them. Just started looking them up for my new 2012 EL with stone interior. Anyone have the stone interior and can provide feedback/pics of the gray mats. The tan would look off. MIght have to go the black route. Kind of hard matching the stone interior pics would be nice of some color combos. Thanks

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i went to autozone...and bought the most sturdiest set that i could fine

rayt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
weathertech in 3 rows for me, and lloyds for cargo.

dj2big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got the OEM Ford weather mats work great got third row rubber mats from Walmart for $15 they work perfect

Sent from my iPhone the power of the Jedi

Johnny Law

Reaction score
I agree on the weathertechs as well. Love them. Just started looking them up for my new 2012 EL with stone interior. Anyone have the stone interior and can provide feedback/pics of the gray mats. The tan would look off. MIght have to go the black route. Kind of hard matching the stone interior pics would be nice of some color combos. Thanks

I wished I asked this question before plunking $250+ on my weathertech floormats. I have a 2011 with stone interior and did get the tan mats. Don't like the contrast. Personally I didn't like the OEM Black mats as they stood out too much in such a light interior.

The fit is great up front. The second row didn't fit like a glove like the fronts did but not too bad. I do wished they wrapped around the seat by the door sills in the back. There is still a fair amount of carpet exposed where it can be stepped on by my young kids . The third row needed to be trimmed by me since I had the bench seat. Not too hard to do with a sharp utility knife. After the trim, the rears sat very well.

Johnny