FNG with a 2022 Timberline and the 501a Owners manual question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caplanm

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I believe that the hard copy owners manuals are a thing of the past. You used to be able to order directly from Helm Inc. I included the link above.

However, if you want to download the manual to an iPad or PC, goto: www.motorcraftservice.com and go to Free Resources and drill down from there.

I'm adding the downloaded manuals that I have from that site:

Attachments

• 2022-Ford-Expedition-Supplemental-Owners-Guide-version-1_su_EN-US_11_2021.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • 2022-Expedition-TBA-Card-Version-1_QG-EN-US_11_2021.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:

caplanm

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Pancho258

Reaction score
Your correct no printed manual.. I’m sure your already aware of the smaller gloove box. I downloaded the manual from the Ford site and saved it as a PDF on my IPad. Now I can read it any time I want.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yep, just like the 21+ 150. Any vehicle with Sync 4 has the manual built in. It is pretty easy to use in my opinion. Can search for what you need. Also in the FordPass app like was mentioned above.

It is easy to use as long as you’re sitting in your vehicle with the screen turned on.

No more going inside your home and reading the manual at your leisure.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It is easy to use as long as you’re sitting in your vehicle with the screen turned on.

No more going inside your home and reading the manual at your leisure.
Not true. Can read it in the FordPass App, off the website in HTML on any computer or device with a browser, or like above said, download the PDF. Paper manuals are something of the past. Let's be realistic, do 95% of drivers EVER look at the manual? That is a completely different issue though.