Ford cargo liner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dhillon63

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with fords cargo liner? Part number LL1Z-6111600-AA

I have my third row down all the time for my dog. All the dealers i called are telling me this liner won't protect the back of the seats on the third row but on ford accessories it looks like it does? Can someone please confirm?

Blue87GT

Reaction score
Interested as well, since we had a HUGE spill in the rear when the third row was down. Long story short, artificial blood is a mess, and the professional detailer took 10 hours to remove seats/carpet/electrical wires to clean them all...

MattG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Get the Ford unit. Velcros to the carpet and does fold with the 3rd row back seats, so yes it does go up the back of the 3rd row.
It's thin but very worth it. I ordered mine at local Ford dealer and came out to about $200 CAD for the Max version.

techdude99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like the Ford liner as well and agree the Velcro is nice. Almost every picture that I've see of it from a Ford or Ford Store website is not accurate.

wakeboarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Interested as well, since we had a HUGE spill in the rear when the third row was down. Long story short, artificial blood is a mess, and the professional detailer took 10 hours to remove seats/carpet/electrical wires to clean them all...

i don’t have one, but by looking at the pictures, I’m not sure if is the correct mat to catch massive amounts of blood. I would think that it would still run between the seats.

Blue87GT

Reaction score
i don’t have one, but by looking at the pictures, I’m not sure if is the correct mat to catch massive amounts of blood. I would think that it would still run between the seats.

That's true, looking at it online now, I see that there's a split between the third row seats, which would have allowed this to still spill between the seats. Hopefully this is the last time my wife has to transport it, and for sure anything of the like will be placed into a bucket, and secured to prevent tipping over.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's true, looking at it online now, I see that there's a split between the third row seats, which would have allowed this to still spill between the seats. Hopefully this is the last time my wife has to transport it, and for sure anything of the like will be placed into a bucket, and secured to prevent tipping over.

Curious as to what exactly this fake blood is and what's it for?