Ford cargo liner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grizguy

Reaction score
I have a max I use for my work truck. The 3rd row have been used once. The seat behind the driver once as well. 2nd row passenger seat has been used only a few times. I use outdoor carpet to cover the back. As for the fake blood being hard to clean.. I was driving my f150 with a gallon of red tinted contact cement on the passenger floor. It was cold out, Had the heat on HIGH. The gallon over heated and BLEW open. RED contact cement all over the cab of my truck. I pulled over to the side of the interstate. (BLOOD) up to my elbows as a PA State Trooper pulled up behind me. I stepped back a bit with the blood red glue up to my elbows and dripping from my fingers.. His hand quickly on his gun. With caution I told him what happened. He carefully looked inside.. Started laughing.. Have a good day and left me to my mess.

Jamaican Cruiser

Reaction score
I just ordered the CanvasBack liners for my vehicle. My cousin has it in his Suburban and it looks really good and is very functional.

I will have pictures once receive and install in 3-4 weeks. :cool:

sanman28

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anybody have the part number for the Max version of this?

LL1Z-6111600-BA
Found on the Ford accessory website. Just searched for a 2020 expy. They list it as an EL, but it’s correct. At least it was for me.

John Lappe

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with fords cargo liner? Part number LL1Z-6111600-AA

I have my third row down all the time for my dog. All the dealers i called are telling me this liner won't protect the back of the seats on the third row but on ford accessories it looks like it does? Can someone please confirm?
Yes I ordered that same liner for my 2017 EL. It is very thin, and arives rolled up so you'll need to heat it to get it to lay flat. It does work but only covers the actual cargo area not the backs of the third row seats.

expeditiondriver

Full Access Members
Reaction score
LL1Z-6111600-BA
Found on the Ford accessory website. Just searched for a 2020 expy. They list it as an EL, but it’s correct. At least it was for me.
Thanks for your assistance. Does this one fold with the third row?