Ford cargo liner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alwaysthinkin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It really is a nice looking and neat way to protect the cargo area. I originally purchased the Weather Tech cargo mat but returned it once I saw this Ford mat on the forum. Only thing I'm not sure about is if you plan to really work the cargo area with heavy or "sharp" angled stuff. I'm very happy with mine.

Jamaican Cruiser

Reaction score
Sanman28 ... I love the picture of your cargo liner, but the picture and description on the Ford website looks nothing like that. could they have changed the part #? I have an expedition Max
I am ready to go all in, but just checking before I hit the "buy" button

Alwaysthinkin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sanman28 ... I love the picture of your cargo liner, but the picture and description on the Ford website looks nothing like that. could they have changed the part #? I have an expedition Max
I am ready to go all in, but just checking before I hit the "buy" button
Hit the buy button, everyone says the same thing. It is a poor pic on the ford site.
Max needs the part number @sanman28 has in his link:

sanman28

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yup. They call the max an EL….but as long as you search the correct year you should be gtg.

Jamaican Cruiser

Reaction score
The CanvasBack liners arrived and they fit and worked well. Already had two loads of mulch and paver bathroom tiles on them. These will work for light days, but have ordered the Ford one for those heavy hauls.

Attachments

• IMG_2065.JPG
    IMG_2065.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2066.JPG
    IMG_2066.JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2067.JPG
    IMG_2067.JPG
    212 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2068.JPG
    IMG_2068.JPG