Ford Expedition Cargo area dimensions 2018+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stargazer

Reaction score
It is frustrating that Ford no longer publishes the dimensions for the cargo area in their Expeditions since 2017, no data since 2018. I've chatted and called and they can't provide any information, instead asking for me to contact a dealer. There are no dealers near me.

If anyone works at Ford can you please provide this information. GM does it, So does Dodge, etc. What's going on here?

If anyone out there knows it, I would be grateful to know. I need to haul telescopes, dogs in crates, and my wife has cages as she is a wildlife rescuer, and we need to know what fits or not.

Thank you for any information.

Last edited:

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It is frustrating that Ford no longer publishes the dimensions for the cargo area in their Expeditions since 2017, no data since 2018. I've chatted and called and they can't provide any information, instead asking for me to contact a dealer. There are no dealers near me.

If anyone works at Ford can you please provide this information. GM does it, So does Dodge, etc. What's going on here?

If anyone out there knows it, I would be grateful to know. I need to haul telescopes, dogs in crates, and my wife has cages as she is a wildlife rescuer, and we need to know what fits or not.

Thank you for any information.

This question has been posted on this forum in the past - and answered.

If no one posts the information, you may want to do a forum search and some reading?

OP
OP
S

stargazer

Reaction score
I have read many of them, I haven't found what the distance is between the wheel housing or whatever is the minimum width in the floor, and the distance from the closed tailgate to the rear of the 3rd row, and the 2nd and 1st row, when the others are folded down.