Ford may be in trouble come summer time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This made me laugh.

I wasn't a believer in the ecoboost until I got it. I thought my hemi was pretty sweet. Ecoboost and 10 speed is pretty stellar, doesn't sound as good as the hemi though...

You can put a wolf whistle in the tailpipe if you need more sound! lol

NyackRob79

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Our ‘18 Platinum is ending its lease I’m June 2021. I considered buying it out at least end but Ford wants $46k for a vehicle that’s selling used for $10k less. Since lease end buyouts aren’t flexible on price, I’ll just return it and get a new 2020 mode off the lot for -$15k off MSRP. By next year all the buzz and demand will be on Escalade/Yukon/Suburban and Ford sealers will be eager to move their sitting Expys.
Looks like top of the line fully optioned Denali XL tops $86k. Very close to Platinum. As for air suspension. I couldn’t care less.

FeO2

Reaction score
Their all gonna be in trouble......!

Looking at newer Expys.

I've wondered the same thing; new GM vs Expy/Navigator and also Jeep is supposedly coming out wit h a full size too.

The new Escalade front looks pathetic...

I do like the Denalimaxresdefault.jpg from the pics

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Looking at newer Expys.

I've wondered the same thing; new GM vs Expy/Navigator and also Jeep is supposedly coming out wit h a full size too.

I do like the DenaliView attachment 34921 from the pics
It’s all grill... I just don’t know. Maybe it will grow on me.

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Looking at newer Expys.

I do like the DenaliView attachment 34921 from the pics
Apart from the grille (which looks huge - some people like the truck front end look) do the rear window bottom edge behind the C pillar not line up with the other windows?

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Apart from the grille (which looks huge - some people like the truck front end look) do the rear window bottom edge behind the C pillar not line up with the other windows?

No and thats the part the bothers me the most. If they were gonna raise the beltline their, they shouldve done to where its a smotther transition. The reg wb models have it but its integrated better than the lwb versions.

2021-GMC-Yukon-XL-Denali-A_o.jpg

images (1).jpeg

Diverdown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ford’s finances are not doing well. Take a look at the stock relative to the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford’s finances are not doing well. Take a look at the stock relative to the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to mention Fords corporate credit rating was moved to ‘junk’ status for 2020.

Poor decisions in upper management at Ford have been compounding on top of themselves for the last several years.

Last edited:
OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Shame...i need ford to do well so the expy continues gettin updated regularly lol

johnmc

Reaction score
Ford reported a 4th qtr loss in 2019 of $1.7B and of course a decline in sales. They are giving the EPA what they want but they are not giving the buying public what they want. I have been waiting on a 5.0L Expedition since 2012 with no turbos and no variable cylinder management (reliability). I think Toyota will be my next vehicle after only fords for 5 decades.