Ford Pass Points

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robert Kinard

Reaction score
Hello All, new to the forum. I'm wondering if anyone has had an experience with Ford Pass Points. We had our Expedition built and delivered in Dec and still have yet to be afforded any points to use for Service or Parts as promised. We get nothing but run around from the Ford Pass help folks and needed our first Service. Thankfully the dealership took care of the cost, however, I'm beyond frustrated and customer service from Ford Pass. Has anyone else had the same or different experience?

Thanks,

Rob...

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine had 42,000 points loaded in short order. However, my dealer charged me one penny for the 3 oil change package. I didn’t know it came with it when I bought it. Guy said it costs a penny because the system won’t let him add it for free. Every item needs a price. Maybe your guys didn’t do such?

Boostedbus

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My pass shows I’ve got points but isn’t showing the recent warranty service in my service history on my 2017 Explorer. I had just bought it as a Certified Pre-Owned from a Ford dealer in January. With less than a thousand miles I discovered a trans oil leak dripping from the seam in the transaxle. It cost me $100.00 deductible under either warranty that’s on the vehicle since I noticed it after the 30 day used car warranty. My issue with Ford Pass is it’s been 3 weeks since I’ve got it back and the repair still doesn’t show up in service history. I called Ford Pass the other day a got some BS about not all dealers submit info into Ford Pass. I then told them that they submitted the info when we had them make another key that they owed us which shows $275.00 from that same dealer. The end result is they told me to call the dealer and ask them to submit the info. Why is that my job? The foreign sounding guy was not helpful at all and didn’t sound like he was sure about what he was telling me. At the end of the conversation he asked me to stay on the line and fill out a survey on his performance but I just hung up. I guess I should have given him a bad review but just was tired of my time being wasted. I’m thinking maybe they don’t want it on there because it looks bad on them because they just certified it with their strenuous multiple point inspection. I did make out though because I made a phone call to my ex Ford mechanic friend and he made a call to the trans guy at that dealer. They were good friends as former coworkers and he told him to hook me up. Since the technician had to pull the transmission from the car to split the case to reseal it anyway he might as well put new clutches in while apart. He wrote it up as trans leak caused low fluid which burnt clutches. So I got a rebuild and flush with new fluid for $100.00 deductible cost. The car has 62,000 miles on it so I’m good as far as trans service for a while. It’s always good to have good connections.

GMikeB

Reaction score
It took us 5 months of contacting the salesman and Ford Pass support before we "found" our 42,000 points. The dealer said they could see the points in their system but I couldn't see anything in the app or online. Turns out the salesman had created two accounts - one with my email address and one with my wife's. The Ford Pass support eventually discovered the points were under my wife's email address.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Concierge told me today that it takes at least 30 days after activating the modem to have them deposited.