Ford Stable is getting bigger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Benji-Man

Reaction score
Good evening folks, The wife and I just stole this 2001 Expedition XLT.

My name is Benji and I have been reading this site for a couple months now. The info gained has already helped direct the replacement of the front upper A arms w/ camber & caster kit and the lower ball joints. I have also thread locked & tightened up a couple of loose shifter bolts under the dash.

This truck will be right at home in my driveway, next to the 2001 Explorer XLT we've had since new. Turning wrenches is a hobby of mine and it keeps me out of trouble. I can only hope that this site will be as valuable to the Expy, as Serious Explorations has been to the Explorer.

I look forward to getting to know you guys. I don't know how many members are from the St. Louis area, but maybe we'll even be able to have a BBQ to get to meet a few of you.

I see that this site and EF.com are going to be meshed together soon and I will be lurking and learning from both.

Cheers.

Attachments

• CIMG0624.jpg
    CIMG0624.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 45

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome... nice looking expy. There is an abundance of great guys and knowledge here, I am sure you will fit right in.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome, nice looking Expy. Enjoy the site and have fun!!