Ford Sync 4 update and maps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nobody

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i just imported a 2022 ford expedition with ford Sync 4 to the Middle East, and i encountered 2 issues.
1- there is no map for the Middle East.
2- the radio stations are a different frequency.

how can i download and install the Middle east maps?
how can i change the radio's frequency?
Thank you

IH2Expedition

Reaction score
I love my Garmin. It is on top of my dash so I can see it. Lifetime US maps with frequent free downloadable updates. They have some Middle East coverage.

SunnySunshine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Seems like the vehicle hasn't been localized to your region yet. I think there is probably a few region flags you can flip with Forscan, but have you considered asking the dealer about localizing it? I think they have to flip some flags. The vehicle probably still thinks it's in Canada. One easy way to tell is if your vehicle is still in English and not Arabic.

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Seems like the vehicle hasn't been localized to your region yet. I think there is probably a few region flags you can flip with Forscan, but have you considered asking the dealer about localizing it? I think they have to flip some flags. The vehicle probably still thinks it's in Canada. One easy way to tell is if your vehicle is still in English and not Arabic.
agreed, the dealer should know the right steps to set this up for you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire