FordPass App requiring login each time, glitch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

armoredsaint

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think they updated it recently and now it requires me to login, face id wont work like usual or it even asks me to create a new account and passcode, WTF?

Anyone else with this problem on their iphone?

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My iPhone app keeps crashing. Deleted and reinstalled a few times. Not sure what version, but it is the most recent since I downloaded it fresh this past weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
armoredsaint

armoredsaint

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My iPhone app keeps crashing. Deleted and reinstalled a few times. Not sure what version, but it is the most recent since I downloaded it fresh this past weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
there was an update today and it's even worst.

Quality is Job 1 from their foreign-sourced app team, lol

2018ExpyPlatinum

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Used it Monday(?). Had to sign in. It was an updated app, but ever since I don't have to log in. I do like that they added back the tire air pressure that seemed to not work for the last month or so.

spiderman865

Reaction score
Same here. The app is kind of crappy performance wise. Had a Tahoe previously and used the Chevy my link app and never had an issue. Also miss the option of putting in a destination and sending to the nav screen without having to connect with a wire for it to work.

2018ExpyPlatinum

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine JUST updated now. It says Version 3.4.0, updated July 1, 2020, "various bug fixes and improvements". Perhaps everyone needs to check and update again? IDK, works for me. I like it.

BFD350

Reaction score
I don’t use it as often as I used to given COVID but yes it does it to me too.

I wish I had the control on my 16 F-350. Got alerted once on the alarm on my Expedition and sure enough a couple of guys were trying to break in.

Of course not having the app logged it makes it worthless.

2018 Expedition Platinum
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk