Fordpass Outage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gbosin

Reaction score
Is there a Fordpass outage happening now? I haven't been able to connect with the vehicle for a couple days

BMW2FORD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine is working but there was an update to the App about a week ago and a bunch of people saying it didn’t work but sounded like they needed to update their App.

OP
OP
gbosin

gbosin

Reaction score
App is the latest. I can start, lock and unlock but nothing is coming back. No location, odometer etc. I disconnected the battery for awhile and no change. I was thinking it to be a server issue with Ford but others are saying theirs is working so it must be the app. I have an android device. My wife's is doing the same

Andy Terry

Reaction score
Mine is doing the same thing. I can unlock, lock and start the vehicle but the app is not receiving any info back from the vehicle. Also on Android.

balthisar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I didn't think anything of it, but, yeah, I was having issues over the weekend, but right now, both vehicles are updating just fine.

rbdavis3591

Reaction score
I have an Android phone and have no problems.

Sounds like your app is stuck on the HOME screen and does not allow you to choose the VEHICLE, SERVICE or MAP options.

You might try uninstalling/reinstall the FordPass app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231002_071710_FordPass.png
    Screenshot_20231002_071710_FordPass.png
    249.2 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
gbosin

gbosin

Reaction score
I did that and it's not stuck. I can access all 4 vehicles but my Expedition is the only one new enough that does all the interactive features