Fuses in '03

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NCEXP

Reaction score
I'm trying to troubleshoot my radio installation. Symptom: no power on new radio.
I haven't checked the harness with my multimeter yet, but i have checked 2 fuses #7 & #22, per the owners manual. Are there any other fuses related to the radio?
It's an '03 that had the cd/cassette combo and rear audio controls, if that matters.
Green03, i'm looking at you here.
Thanks.

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you certain you connected the radio to the correct wires from the factory harness? ( if you spliced off the factory connector) Or did you buy an apadter kit that plugs into the factory harness and then to the radio? I'll bet that if you spliced off the factory harness that you have your wires crossed.

green03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would also ask if you used an adapter harness or spliced into the factory. If it is an aftermarket harness you need power on both the red and yellow wires with the key on...
Matt R

OP
OP
N

NCEXP

Reaction score
Crutchfield provided a nice harness. The meter shows no voltage at the factory harness!:confused:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edyk1986