Gas Prices Revisited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thereason21

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Holy Shitballs batman! Gas is 3.45 in Podunk northern ohio ... How much is it setting the rest of you back ???

toocivil

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here in Green Bay Wisconsin gas is at about $3.19/gallon. Some people think it will hit $4.00/gallon by the summer. Thanks for doing nothing about gas prices the last 7+ years GW.

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
time to get the still out and make my own gas a little for the expy and a little for me oh its 3.45 here in chicago but even worse diesel is over 4.00

Buck Nasty

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here in central Oregon....About $3.39/gal. Time to bust my motorcycle out!

car54

Reaction score
$3.09 here in MN, try running a Long Haul trucking company like I do-14 trucks with 300 gallon tanks at $3.75 to $4.00 a gallon at 5 miles a gallon running from here to the west coast or south Texas, the rate we are getting from our customers is dropping instead of climbing to match the fuel price. This week I know of three small companies that have locked the doors and it is only Wed!!! Lets just bomb the middle east and take the oil - f##kem!

Last edited: