Gorilla Lug Nuts Fit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
zak99b5

zak99b5

Reaction score
Received said set of lug nuts yesterday, and they look basically identical to the Ford ones, sans the problematic trim cap of course.

GixxerJasen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
On Amazon I found Zoffi black forged one-piece lug nuts. They claim to fit my vehicle (large acorn seat), and have a diagram with the proper measurements (incuding the proper 21mm hex size), and they were $43 for 24.
Have you gotten them installed yet? Any pictures?

RacerBX1

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a lug nut set from Gorilla with all the nuts being locks and in black with 24 nuts the below part number is it. They are the correct taper and size. I installed them last night and everything was perfect. My Expedition is only a month old and some of the factory lug nuts were already starting to swell where I had to tap them out of the socket after removal because I could not pull them out. Probably around 4 to 6 of them needed to be tapped out.

96644BDX​

bigwilly

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a lug nut set from Gorilla with all the nuts being locks and in black with 24 nuts the below part number is it. They are the correct taper and size. I installed them last night and everything was perfect. My Expedition is only a month old and some of the factory lug nuts were already starting to swell where I had to tap them out of the socket after removal because I could not pull them out. Probably around 4 to 6 of them needed to be tapped out.

96644BDX​

Wow. My Expedition is about a month old too. I just received the Gorilla set I ordered today. I was planning on waiting a bit before replacing but I guess I'm doing it this weekend.

OP
OP
zak99b5

zak99b5

Reaction score
It’s easy. I didn’t lift the truck or anything. Just unscrewed two opposite lug nuts, replaced with the new ones, and torqued to spec. Repeat 12 times.

8131full

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can't recommend the need for everyone to swap the stock lugs out ASAP. I used these: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089RG7XJH?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

If you ever think you might get a flat after someone else has rotated your tires etc, don't expect to be able to get the stock lugs off on the side of the road. Those things are junk. Even just holding both of these in your hand you can tell the difference. Much heavier and solid.