Got some sexy stuff in the mail!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For some real facts...the 3" down pipe and 3" flowmaster exhaust made a huge difference. No tune required for the SPD catted down pipe. Maybe SOME people don't do their research on different brands.
Flowmaster? Lol obviously you didn’t do your research of types of mufflers to put on these turbo charged trucks. Good luck fella. I guarantee your low end suffers

OP
OP
Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Let us know how it goes... I was eyeballing this upgrade.
Well, I'm trying to upload a video but it wont let me. It's fantastic. This thing pulls the whole way to redline. There is NO bottom end lag. The better the turbo can breathe the faster they spool. I love it!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
7-8 secs 0-60 is slow. My 2016 EL with a tune and CAI lifted with 35s pulls a 6.26 0-60.
LOL! So you're 3 tenths of a second better than stock? Start your stop watch when the tach jumps. Not the time on the video. Do I have to teach you everything? You need to listen to yourself on how silly you sound. You have a cold air intake (guessing, because you weren't puffing your internet chest)stock throttle body and stock exhaust with a tune. You can only force so much exhaust out of the stock system. You don't understand the general function of an engine yet you want to give advice?

Last edited:

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
LOL! So you're 3 tenths of a second better than stock? Start your stop watch when the tach jumps. Not the time on the video. Do I have to teach you everything? You need to listen to yourself on how silly you sound. You have a cold air intake (guessing, because you weren't puffing your internet chest)stock throttle body and stock exhaust with a tune. You can only force so much exhaust out of the stock system. You don't understand the general function of an engine yet you want to give advice?
Stock on these 15-17 expedition el is 8.3 secs. That’s with the 3.73s and HD tow. Kick rocks bro, good luck with your truck

10476D57-F8DE-45CC-93AE-35B00B662DCD.png