Gotts mod help!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
I took my pipe to a belt sander...it took a bit...I looked like a snowman...but you have to grind it down...put a little grease around it and get a hammer and tap it in....if you go to my profile page I have pictures there.

OP
OP
Ryan

Ryan

Reaction score
@andrew06511 i was thinking about that but i wanted 2 see if an easier way to do it was out here. @BakerEdition i didn't see any picture on your page but do u think if i used a thin wall PVC pipe that it will fit better? The guy on youtube used a sd pipe and it looked sooooo easy lol he just popped it in and bam! I'm bout read to concede

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok so I'm pretty new to the forum and just got my expedition a few months back, what exactly is the gotts mod?

Jay87LX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok so I'm pretty new to the forum and just got my expedition a few months back, what exactly is the gotts mod?

Google it- there are 100 threads about it on every Ford Forum, much easier than explaining it but basically its just a larger diameter tube that goes from the fender to the air filter housing to increase flow

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh I see, useless to me since I have a k&n fipk kit i take it. Oh well, you learn something new everyday i guess. Thanks for the info and the quick response, I'm loving the forum so far!