Gotts mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DougEckard

Reaction score
I just puty a gotts mod on my truck tonight and I can really tell a difference. The parts totaled almost $13.00, this was easy to do also. This added airflow with my new super 44 flowmasters sounds and feels good.

yammerslammer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I done mine last weekend, but havent driven it enough to test it out. I did notice it has more pickup & go.

TxOutlaw

Reaction score
I am about to do the wife's Expy soon... Is there a noise reducer or snorkel in the elbow of the intake like the F150 4.6 has?? Same set up it seems!

OP
OP
D

DougEckard

Reaction score
Noise filter

Not to my knowledge. I just removed the old intake and put in the PVC and rubber coupling. I like the sound it makes when I hit the gas while my door is open. Like when I'm in park and rev the engine. Wooohoooo!!!!!

TxOutlaw

Reaction score
Yeah I just got under the hood a bit ago to do a seafoam treatment... Looks like they use a separate baffle on these expys... I will eventually cut those away...