Hard Starting Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

svtfiveoh

Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear you had to go through that raree, but I’m glad you solved the problem. :)

Cory
You should hear of the problems I had with my 2004 Mustang GT,Tranny went out, 4 coils went out, MAF went bad, Rear axle bearing and abs light wont go away. Dealer cant figure out the ABS.

but for some reason I still own it.. I love it !!!
LOL

Expynewbee

Reaction score
I have same hard starting issue doesn't happen every time runs great after it starts I've replaced plugs and all eight coils. Starter was replaced last year. No engine codes

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have to change my fuel pump...then prob is solved for me...slowly getting worse...

OP
OP
S

svtfiveoh

Reaction score
i have to change my fuel pump...then prob is solved for me...slowly getting worse...

I was tOld by a friend/ ford mechanic that my fuel pump was getting bad. So I went to ford and bought a new one. It didn't change any of the starting issues.

FordCustSrvc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You should hear of the problems I had with my 2004 Mustang GT,Tranny went out, 4 coils went out, MAF went bad, Rear axle bearing and abs light wont go away. Dealer cant figure out the ABS.

but for some reason I still own it.. I love it !!!
LOL
I’ve been in the same boat svtfiveoh! I’m sorry to hear your ABS light is staying on. I hope the dealer can find the issue for you.

Cory

OP
OP
S

svtfiveoh

Reaction score
A year later and I still have the problem. Put in all new cops and injectors ...

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
try this, dont know if its been said before. but key to on and wait for pump to stop. then start. i do this EVERY time i start my truck.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nameisbry