Has anyone mounted a fire extinguisher at the front seat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m trying to find a good front seat mount for my 2.5lb H3R fire extinguisher. The H3R universal seat mount will not work with the Navigator seats. I checked the forum search feature and didn’t come up with anything. I have been carrying a Element 50 and it is fine but I wanted something else for primary BC ratings and keep the Element for a secondary BC or primary ABC rating.

Blue87GT

Reaction score
This piques my interest for sure. Have you thought about mounting it in the console instead?

OP
OP
Artie

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The 2.5lb H3R is far too large to fit in the console. The Element will fit anywhere, which is great and all but I want something that won’t toast the electronics hence the H3R Halguard.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This mount works ok in my 18’ SuperDuty. Once installed you can’t slide the seat forward. No big deal for me. But if my wife needed to drive she would not get the seat where she needs it. I’m 6’2” tall.

OP
OP
Artie

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This mount works ok in my 18’ SuperDuty. Once installed you can’t slide the seat forward. No big deal for me. But if my wife needed to drive she would not get the seat where she needs it. I’m 6’2” tall.
Thanks for the link, I’ll take a look at this one and see how it mounts on the seat bracket.