he wants how much with that many...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Its $ 5 less than $9,000.00 that makes all the difference.:hmm:

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
idc if its a toyota but all vehicles will turn to crap after 300k+ miles. and not for $10k either!

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no sir panda you are speaking american, deploy to afghanyland sometime they have gas and diesel toyota pickups with alot more miles, and yes other military folk i did look at all the odometers of the haji trucks i was in and converted the kilometer odometer to miles, o and half the trucks had no oil on dipstick and no airfilter....... go toyota

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had a toyota corolla at 350k+ miles and it was still on the original motor and tranny. But damn...9k for that many miles? crazy...Thats why i didnt get the FJ like i had originally planned...They wanted crazy amounts of money for ones with 50-60k miles...I love the room, the motor, and the size of the expedition and i dont regret it one bit...

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
lol when i bought my corolla i was gonna buy used but it was only 1500 dollars cheaper for one with almost 60k miles so i bought new, ya that is a lil high but hell they hold their resale value

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
flat out insane! i wont buy anything with more then 120k and it better be in great condition and have paperwork! thats just me though.