Hello everyone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MAX SaLo

Reaction score
I am in the market for a 2019 or 2020 expedition max stealth edition. Wanted to know if anyone has one or similar. If so what did you put down and how much are monthly payments. I am looking to lease and trade in my focus rs 2017 or 2018 VW tiguan. Thanks in advance and if you know any dealers let me know I am on NJ

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am in the market for a 2019 or 2020 expedition max stealth edition. Wanted to know if anyone has one or similar. If so what did you put down and how much are monthly payments. I am looking to lease and trade in my focus rs 2017 or 2018 VW tiguan. Thanks in advance and if you know any dealers let me know I am on NJ

You'll get a far better deal on the 2019 at this point. Also, I believe discounts and other specials are regional.

OP
OP
M

MAX SaLo

Reaction score
You'll get a far better deal on the 2019 at this point. Also, I believe discounts and other specials are regional.
It looks like you have the color combo I want.. nice ride around what do you pay if you dont mind me asking if you do all cool

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It looks like you have the color combo I want.. nice ride around what do you pay if you dont mind me asking if you do all cool

Mine is not a Max, so take this for what it's worth. $78,444 sticker; $65,888 before taxes; 0% for 72 month financing. I worked three dealerships (over the phone and via e-mail) -- One huge regional, multi-brand, one mid-size, and a small family owned. I ended up with the small family owned dealership right in my backyard (less than 2 miles from my house -- other two were around 50 miles away) since they actually beat the huge one by over $1000.

I was also in no rush. I waited watched which dealerships had the one I wanted and monitored how long they sat on the lot. The one I got was delivered to the dealership in August 2019, but only had 22 miles on (purchased it on Black Friday). The funny thing is that it had major electrical issues and I ended up getting the one that was from the huge dealership anyway (I can't remember when they got it, but it was built in 6/2019).

So there is my life story. :)

OP
OP
M

MAX SaLo

Reaction score
Mine is not a Max, so take this for what it's worth. $78,444 sticker; $65,888 before taxes; 0% for 72 month financing. I worked three dealerships (over the phone and via e-mail) -- One huge regional, multi-brand, one mid-size, and a small family owned. I ended up with the small family owned dealership right in my backyard (less than 2 miles from my house -- other two were around 50 miles away) since they actually beat the huge one by over $1000.

I was also in no rush. I waited watched which dealerships had the one I wanted and monitored how long they sat on the lot. The one I got was delivered to the dealership in August 2019, but only had 22 miles on (purchased it on Black Friday). The funny thing is that it had major electrical issues and I ended up getting the one that was from the huge dealership anyway (I can't remember when they got it, but it was built in 6/2019).

So there is my life story. :)
Thanks for that and trust me it helps me and other users as well

OP
OP
M

MAX SaLo

Reaction score
Damn. The memories right there.
Yea remember AOL chat. All the different rooms lol. I use to take the free week disc and uninstall and reinstall to get more time. Man the kids dont know what they got. And the struggle before