Hello from Florida's West Coast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Starman

Reaction score
Hello all,

Not an Expy owner yet, still waiting for it to come in. If all goes according to plan, I will be taking ownership of a 2007 Special Service Expy 4x4 ex-K9 unit.
I'm originally from the Detroit area, (DownRiver) and have several family members work or retire from the Blue Oval. I've owned nothing but Fords since I was 17. I currently have a 96 Bronco and a 06 F150 Lariat. I won't call myself a pro, but I've put on my Bronco lift in my driveway as well as a body lift on my of 2001 F150. Both were exhausting to say the least, my hats off to you full time mechanics out there.

Disclaimer; I am a product of the Gibralter School District, so typo's, grammer and punctuation are probable from this point forward...

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Welcome to the group

As a newbie here myself for about a week or so, I have found all the gentlemen on this site very knowledgeable and helpful and there is some fun reading as well...Great Ideas on doing trick stuff or just the regular maintenance...this site and the people are great! What part of Florida? I am moving to the Daytona, Ormund Beach area in the next few months. Welcome!! :gathering:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i lived in ft walton beach/crestview area for 7yrs...wife's from st augustine with fam in daytona/orlando