Hellwig 7696 is installed on 2024 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chio4

Reaction score
Also on the rears, I’m running these links

Attachments

• IMG_1392.png
    IMG_1392.png
    261.2 KB · Views: 11

zak99b5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just ordered a Hellwig rear bar for my Max, as we experience the wobble and want it gone. I won’t do a front bar, because stiffening up the front will increase under steer.

Are upgraded links for the rear bar a necessity? If so, are there any links with heim joints? Wouldn’t be terribly hard to assemble one's own.

OP
OP
H

Hellwig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just ordered a Hellwig rear bar for my Max, as we experience the wobble and want it gone. I won’t do a front bar, because stiffening up the front will increase under steer.

Are upgraded links for the rear bar a necessity? If so, are there any links with heim joints? Wouldn’t be terribly hard to assemble one's own.

My factory links on the rear still work fine for three thousand miles after replacement. Front hellwig bar makes the vehicle flat when I make sharp turns, and it may reduce the wobble feeling, to some extent. You may feel the difference with it, but perhaps you wouldn't care much about it.