Help me shop!!!! =)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Explor2Exped

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Where is the best place to buy these parts:

-Calipers (both rear)

-Rotors (both rear)

-Brake Pads (both rear)

I have to get this today at a store because I need to get back to work so no online sites please.

Nothing performance just best price.

I would appreciate anybody's help. Thanks!

OP
OP
Explor2Exped

Explor2Exped

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Also any information on changing these parts would be helpful.

Like if I'm going to run into any common problems or somebody that has done this already has some tips.

Any links to a how to change the calipers also because I couldn't find any youtube videos or any write ups.

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
If you have to do this today, then you really don't have a whole lot of choice. Most of the chain auto parts places have pretty similar prices on that stuff. If you could wait a week or so for an online merchant to ship stuff, you can save a bundle.

OP
OP
Explor2Exped

Explor2Exped

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you have to do this today, then you really don't have a whole lot of choice. Most of the chain auto parts places have pretty similar prices on that stuff. If you could wait a week or so for an online merchant to ship stuff, you can save a bundle.

I wish I could wait but I have to get to work.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
best would be call around and see what the best deal is and then see if anyone will price match or beat the price... with a large order they should have room to give you a deal...

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
orileys had my parts on hand. and see if they can machine your rotors. its cheaper and then you dont need new ones.