Hey all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Two Sheds Jackson

Reaction score
2011 Expedition Limited EL with every option. Just bought it yesterday, 10/4/2022. I live in rural Pennsylvania and I have owned several Ford trucks, I can think of six, maybe there were more. My favorite was a 1990 Bronco XLT. I wish I never sold it. I liked them all in their way except for a 1992 Ranger, what a piece of junk.

jayarebee

Reaction score
Welcome... a little new myself to the Ford Expedition (99) and love it.... Grabbed mine for $1,500 back in March/April and despite it cosmetically looking great on the outside (especially after a nice wax job) the thing is in very good shape, I was a little worried it was a lemon but we'll see... so far so good!

My timing belt/chain on the engine has a little noise that I'm watching closely, I keep local mostly w/ the Expy but I've taken it on one or two 100+ mile trips and all good.

I had to replace 1 o2 sensor up front that went bad after the first 4-5 months I had it.. crossing fingers though everything else is still pretty solid and this is a fun truck!

Lets Go Mets!