Hey guys, tell me what you think!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got done bedlining the front and back bumpers... I didn't do a terrible job but I didn't do as good of a job as I had planned. Oh well, still looks good IMO.

I included some a couple pics of my headunit and you can see the window tint that I got done in some of the pics as well.

http://img225.imageshack.us/g/imag0115x.jpg/

Attachments

• IMAG0117.jpg
    IMAG0117.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 171

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
looks good. i just have 2 questions, why didnt you do your hitch while you were right there and why didnt you do the top bumper pad on the front bumper?

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hitch will be done this weekend, I want to sand it down and spray paint it.

And explain the upper bumper pad on the front bumper?

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hes talking about the top piece of the front bumper that is beige, it flows into the fenders. by the way your truck is sexy and im definetly going to use bedliner, did u use duplicolor spray on bedliner or brush on stuff?

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh okay, that's what I thought you meant. But like he said, it goes into the trim and I think it would look a bit awkward, I want to get that and the fender flares all painted black once I get the money... but I'm not going to do it myself.

Thanks by the way! You should, I'm glad I did it!

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im short and im always scared to step on my bumpers because i dont want to chip the paint so this will be awesome

i remembered your plans a while back about lifting it and what not but really, with the exhaust and rims and tires, removing the running boards (i did that too and i love how much taller it looks) i think it turned out great! if not better than it might have

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im short and im always scared to step on my bumpers because i dont want to chip the paint so this will be awesome

i remembered your plans a while back about lifting it and what not but really, with the exhaust and rims and tires, removing the running boards (i did that too and i love how much taller it looks) i think it turned out great! if not better than it might have

Thanks man! I really appreciate it, although I still think it would have looked better lifted, I definitely think it turned out looking good.

I've still got a ton of plans for it once I get the cash.

I'm going to spray paint the hitch this weekend, get a K&N CAI, programmer, supercharger (Just kidding... or am I?...), black westin bullbar, new head/tail lights, new grille, etc, etc, etc...

Also my passenger mirror is damaged and my rear windshield wiper doesn't work so I plan to get those fixed as well.

oh and almost forgot, some offroad lights mounted to the bullbar for some of the dark roads over here and to piss people off...I ALSO want to get a train horn so people will think twice about cutting in front of me next time!!!

Last edited:

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks good, I am trying to find some tan bed liner spray so I can do my moldings and bumpers (including the chrome). I like the factory blue/tan and red/tan paint scheme.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sounds like you have a busy time ahead of ya with all those mods. good for you. the fender flares really are not that hard to do. just pull them off, sand em down, and paint them. but use either the bedliner or the undercoating spray cuz the first rock chip that comes up will chip the paint. just FYI. I painted mine and they didnt take long at all. i used krylon paint on my bumpers and they seem to be holding up okay. but i am going to pull them all off and redo them in herculiner.

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
JDMitchell i think you can paint over the bedliner so maybe just buy the black stuff, see how you like it and if you dont, just paint em gold!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt