Hey guys, tell me what you think!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Ford Daddy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Post some pics of your ride mitchell!

you got the 5.4? Just wondering how the 5.4l sounds with 40 series. I am a huge flowmaster fan, and have had flowmasters on every truck I have owned. My expy is a daily driver and I don't want it to be too loud in the cab

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ahhh I miss those days was qualified on all of em and got to use em all in Iraq...lol :D:D but still rather the ma duce.... lol not the mk19... but then again loved the bigger bang...

I teach all three of those weapons. The MK-19 kinda gets a bad rap since most Soldiers don't know everything that is needed to keep them in tip top shape. The M2 is a destructive weapon, I have seen it in action alot more than the MK-19 and it will definently get the job done no matter what you want it to do. I have seen a MK-19 level a house that is something that I haven't seen an Ma Duece do.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah my last deployment was in 06..got out in 09.... was in the Air Force as a SF (MP in the Army) but I "played" a 88 Mike while deployed.... that was fun getting to see Iraq in a freightliner or a gun truck with either m2 or mk19 with a 249 on the side... was fun... but now trying to get into a local police department... had enough fun in Iraq

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you got the 5.4? Just wondering how the 5.4l sounds with 40 series. I am a huge flowmaster fan, and have had flowmasters on every truck I have owned. My expy is a daily driver and I don't want it to be too loud in the cab

If you are talking to me, then yes I do have the 5.4L with the Flowmaster 40's...

There is a link to a video of my truck with the 40s in the show and tell section I believe.