HID's anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Robert Paulson

Reaction score
.........i will post pictures after i get my kit :D

i can't wait to get these damn things in my truck. i feel like a kid wanting candy or something :cheers:

BikeRider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can't imagine how many times you will be flashed for having your brights on. I rode in a new Escalade and it seemed like every third car was flashing us. I guess that it's the combination of the height and the brightness. Take a before and after pic with your lights pointing at the garage or something.

OP
OP
R

Robert Paulson

Reaction score
well, i got 'em :D

they are 100 times better than the stockers. unfortunately, i installed them in about 20* weather so i left the camera inside. the install itself was easy. 4 plugs and 2 wires to the battery. the only pain in the ass was getting all 3 pins lined up when putting the actual assembly in the truck, and adjusting the lights. i have the 4mm ratcheting adjuster tool on order though----cost me a whopping $14.

i will get some after pics when the weather is a little warmer----it's just too damn cold to go out there right now LOL.