horespower

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mohs00

Reaction score
i was wondering what i can do to improve the horsepower in my expo for cheapi already have a k/n cold air intake and a 35 series flowmaster muffler, what else can i do that wont kill my wallet

MaverikDS

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There is a lot on here from Green03 (I think that's his username) but he will build you a tune for your car. Not cheap but not terribly expensive either. I'm sure if you look through some of the posts you can find his number and call him and let him know what you are looking for and assuming he still does this discuss pricing with him.

green03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There is a lot on here from Green03 (I think that's his username) but he will build you a tune for your car. Not cheap but not terribly expensive either. I'm sure if you look through some of the posts you can find his number and call him and let him know what you are looking for and assuming he still does this discuss pricing with him.

He can be found at www.gearheadautomotiveperformance.com