How strong is the load deck when all seats are folded down?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wingrider

Reaction score
I have a sheet of CDX I cut custom to the space and that adds the bonus of one smooth space to slide things in and out of the back. I have had 2 full sets of tires + floor jack, and all sorts of things. Just spread the load across the back and things seem fine. Also put a set of boxed washer/dryer back there with no issue.

RhinoQuartz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Also fun fact: 4'x8' sheets of plywood/drywall fit perfectly with all the seats down in the back of my '12 MAX. Hope they didn't change this in the 4th-gen.

I'm pretty certain I've seen that specifically mentioned in multiple marketing materials (for the MAX).

DGeis

Reaction score
Within the first couple months I broke the plastic piece that folds with the rear seats covering the gap. Part of a stroller got underneath it and some force while driving pushed it in an awkward direction and snapped it off.

Haven't done anything about it yet...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Within the first couple months I broke the plastic piece that folds with the rear seats covering the gap. Part of a stroller got underneath it and some force while driving pushed it in an awkward direction and snapped it off.

Haven't done anything about it yet...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Sure seems for $75K they could do a little better with that piece! lol